RDI Reit PLC (RDI.L)
21 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2011||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|58||2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|38||2013||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|43||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2014||Property Director, Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Rdi Reit Announces Acquisition Of Four Flexible London Offices
- BRIEF-Rdi Reit Completes On Sale Of German Retail Portfolio
- BRIEF-Redefine International Changes Name To RDI REIT P.L.C.
- Ex-divs to take 1.3 points off FTSE 100 on Nov 30
- BRIEF-Redefine International says increased shareholding in International Hotel Properties to 74.1 pct
- Are these 7%+ yielders a risk too far?
- Should you buy ~6% yielders Talktalk Telecom Group plc, Standard Life plc and Redefine International plc?
- Should You Plough Into In 6%+ Yielders Anglo American plc, Vedanta Resources plc, Redefine International PLC And Admiral Group plc?
- Are BAE Systems plc, Taylor Wimpey plc, Imperial Tobacco Group PLC And Redefine International PLC Four Of The Best Dividend Plays Out There?
- Should You Buy These 6%+ Yielders? Royal Dutch Shell Plc, Ladbrokes PLC And Redefine International PLC
- 5 High-Yielding Small-Cap Shares: De La Rue plc, John Laing Infrastructure Fund Ld, KCOM Group plc, Redefine International plc and Tullett Prebon Plc