Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDSa.AS)
20 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|58||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Executive Committee, Director|
|67||2014||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Independent Director|
|50||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director, Member of the Executive Committee|
|50||2016||Member of the Executive Committee, Chief Human Resources & Corporate Officer|
- UPDATE 1-Indonesia compensates Pertamina with oil block handover
- European oil sector upgraded to overweight at UniCredit
- Swiss law enforcers get tough on cross-border crime
- Oil stocks face crucial earnings test as investors venture back in
- Shell snaps up more than 8 million barrels Mideast, Russia oil in Asia - sources
- Blue-chip bargains: Royal Dutch Shell plc, Prudential plc & Rolls-Royce Holding plc
- BP plc & Royal Dutch Shell plc will have to budge up for Saudi Aramco
- What BP plc & Royal Dutch Shell PLC owners need to know about Saudi Aramco's IPO
- What To Look For In Q1 Results From BP Plc And Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- How Royal Dutch Shell Shareholders Will Benefit From Today's Low Prices
- 3 Reasons To Avoid Royal Dutch Shell Plc