Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc (REGN.OQ)
22 Feb 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|87||1995||Chairman of the Board|
|64||1994||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|53||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President - Finance|
|44||2016||Executive Vice President, General Manager - Industrial Operations and Product Supply|
|60||2014||Executive Vice President - Research and Development|
- Regeneron CEO says fears over Eylea 'greatly exaggerated'
- UPDATE 3-Regeneron CEO says fears over Eylea "greatly exaggerated"
- BRIEF-Regeneron Reports Q4 Adj. Earnings Per Share $5.23
- Regeneron posts 31 percent drop in quarterly profit
- BRIEF-Regeneron Announces Approval Of Dupixent (Dupilumab) In Japan For Treatment Of Atopic Dermatitis