Relx PLC (REL.L)
14 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2009||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2009||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chairwoman, RELX Technology Forum and President, Exhibitions Europe|
|2015||Chief Executive Officer - Exhibitions|
- Springer Nature asks JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley to organise IPO - sources
- Springer Nature asks JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley to organize IPO: sources
- UPDATE 1-Springer Nature asks JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley to organise IPO - sources
- UPDATE 2-IBM urged to avoid working on 'extreme vetting' of U.S. immigrants
- FTSE 100 gets sterling boost while Barclays dives after results
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc
- Will Sirius Minerals plc, Regus plc and Relx plc beat the FTSE 100 all over again?
- Should You Buy these 3 FTSE 100 Favourites Today? Vodafone Group plc, WM Morrison Supermarkets plc And Relx plc
- 3 Of The Biggest 'Sells' In The FTSE 100: BT Group plc, Associated British Foods plc And Relx PLC
- 3 Stocks Comprising A Quarter Of Nick Train's Top Investment Trust: Unilever Plc, Diageo Plc & Reed Elsevier plc
- 3 Shares For Your ISA From Britain's Warren Buffett: Unilever plc, Diageo plc And Reed Elsevier plc