Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (RR.L)
23 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2015||Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2018||President – Defence and President & Chief Executive Officer of Rolls-Royce North America|
|2018||President – Civil Aerospace|
- Legal & General plans rival product to compete with new pension superfunds
- UPDATE 2-Air New Zealand eyes further cost savings as profits dip 31%
- UPDATE 2-Dozens of Airbus A380s face urgent checks after cracked part dug from ice
- EXCLUSIVE-Checks to be ordered after 2017 Airbus A380 engine explosion
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Aug 21
- Will Mincon Group plc beat 2 sector peers after today's results?
- Do today's results make this stock the best in its sector?
- Do today's results make BAE Systems plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc star buys?
- Will Trident renewal boost the fortunes of these 3 defence industry giants?
- Is it time to buy BAE Systems plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc ?
- Don't rush into buying BP plc, Kingfisher plc and Rolls-Royce Holding plc just yet!