Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd (RSTC.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2017||Chairman of the Board, Director - Finance, Managing Director|
|2017||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|2017||Part Time Government Nominee Director|
|2015||Non-Executive Director - Govt. Nominee|
|2016||Non-Official Independent Director|
- BRIEF-Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers issues commercial paper for 500 mln rupees
- BRIEF-Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers issues commercial paper in favour of SBI
- UPDATE 1-BHP explores $2 bln stake sale in Canada potash mine -sources
- India's NSE index snaps six-day losing streak; banks recover
- BRIEF-Rashtriya Chemicals says President of India plans to sell up to 27.5 mln equity shares of co