Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
19 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
- REFILE-BRIEF-Restaurant Group Says Current Trading Is Broadly In Line With Expectations
- Owner of Frankie & Benny's upbeat while other Italian-style restaurant chains fail
- UPDATE 2-Owner of Frankie & Benny's upbeat while other Italian-style restaurant chains fail
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on March 7
- Britain's Restaurant Group 2017 profit falls over 26 pct
- 2 quality FTSE 250 stocks to buy after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- These battered dividend stocks could deliver big gains for shareholders
- Can H1 Losers Barclays plc, Next plc and Restaurant Group plc bounce back?
- Are Glencore plc, Anglo American plc & Restaurant Group plc today's top contrarian buys?
- Is it time to give up on Barclays plc, Restaurant Group plc and Aberdeen Asset Management plc?