Rural Electrification Corp Ltd (RURL.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2017||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2012||Compliance Officer, General Manager, Company Secretary|
|2017||General Manager - (DDUGJY)|
|General Manager - (Stressed Asset Management)|
|General Manager - (Law)/PIO-RTI|
- Indians face higher power bills as govt mulls passing on green costs
- BRIEF-India's Rural Electrification Corp Sept-qtr profit down about 31 pct
- India unveils $2.5 bln plan to electrify all households by end 2018
- BRIEF-India's Rural Electrification Corp June-qtr profit down 8 pct
- BRIEF-Rural Electrification Corp says article on CAG's statement of co regarding credit appraisal is speculative