Saab AB (SAABb.ST)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2006||Chairman of the Board|
|55||2011||Chief Executive Officer, President, Director|
|58||2017||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Senior Executive Vice President|
|69||2010||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|53||2013||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
- Dassault says it picked Reliance of its own will for India jet contract
- Finnish virtual reality firm Varjo raises 24 million pounds
- Finnish virtual reality firm Varjo raises $31 mln
- U.S., Sweden and Italy bid to supply Bulgaria with fighter jets
- Italian banks and stocks suffer worst day since Brexit vote after government budget deal