Saab AB (SAABb.ST)
18 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2006||Chairman of the Board|
|54||2011||Chief Executive Officer, President, Director|
|57||2017||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Senior Executive Vice President|
|68||2010||Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|52||2013||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer|
- BRIEF-CS Communication & Systemes Selected With Saab By DSNA For Modernization Of Paris Airports
- Bulgaria asks Russia to overhaul MiG fighter jets
- BRIEF-RAYTHEON AND SAAB PARTNER TO DEVELOP NEW WEAPONS FOR INFANTRY FORCES
- Switzerland to spend no more than 8 billion Swiss francs on new fighter jets
- Switzerland to spend no more than $8 bln on new fighter jets