Sanofi India Ltd (SANO.NS)
15 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2016||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Whole-Time Director|
|2016||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|60||2005||Managing Director, Executive Director|
|2017||Whole Time Director|
- BRIEF-Sanofi India Appoints Rajaram Narayanan As MD
- BRIEF-Sanofi India Sept-qtr profit up 40 pct
- BRIEF-Sanofi India launches Combiflam ICYHOT pain relief topical in India
- BRIEF-Sanofi India seeks members' nod for increasing loan to 4.45 bln rupees to Shantha Biotechnics
- BRIEF-Sanofi India declares interim dividend of 18 rupees per share