Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo SABESP (SBSP3.SA)
R$ 0.45 (+1.12%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|62||2018||Chairman of the Board|
|61||Chief Financial Officer, Investor Relations Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|61||2015||Chief Technology, Enterprises and Environment Officer|
|2018||Corporate Management Officer|
|2018||Regional Systems Officer|
- Brazil's Sao Paulo state hopes to sell $1.1 billion in assets
- Brazil's Sao Paulo state hopes to sell $1.1 bln in assets
- UPDATE 1-Sao Paulo state plans to privatize sanitation firm in 2019 - Meirelles
- Sao Paulo state plans to privatize sanitation firm in 2019 - Meirelles
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam FX gains in cautious trade, Brazil stocks clock new closing peak