Suez SA (SEVI.PA)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||2008||Chairman of the Board|
|67||2008||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Committee, Director|
|50||2018||Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of Finance and Recycling and Recovery in Northern Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, Benelux and Sweden), Member of the Management Committee|
|51||2018||Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of the Africa, Middle East, India, Asia and Australia- Pacific areas, Member of the Management Committee|
|53||2018||Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of France, Italy, and Central Europe; Member of the Management Committee|
- UPDATE 2-France's Engie to exit 20 countries, wary of big M&A
- Utility Engie to exit from 20 countries in new three-year strategy
- UPDATE 1-Utility Suez leaves dividend flat despite double-digit earnings growth
- Utility Suez's core earnings climb although dividend left unchanged
- French Senate gives go-ahead for lower state share in Engie