Suez SA (SEVI.PA)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2008||Chairman of the Board|
|65||2008||Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Committee and Executive Committee, Director|
|57||2015||Deputy Chief Executive Officer for Finance, Group Senior Executive VP in charge of Finances and Purchasing, Member of the Management Committee|
|52||2015||Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of International activities, Member of the Management Committee|
|55||2016||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Member of the Management Board|
- Britain's Costa promises to recycle half a billion coffee cups by 2020
- Saudi Aramco signs deals with France's Total, Technip and Suez
- UPDATE 2-Saudi Aramco signs deals with France's Total, Technip and Suez
- UPDATE 1-Aramco signs $12 bln worth of deals with France's Total, Technip and Suez
- Saudi Arabia and France sign deals worth $18 bln -Al Arabiya TV