Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
12 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|57||2018||Group Chief Financial Officer, Interim Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|55||2016||President - Sage|
- UPDATE 1-Defensive sell-off pushes UK blue chips off 3-week high, ends lower
- Britain's FTSE hits 3-week high on optimism over Brexit, U.S.-China trade
- UPDATE 1-Software firm Sage chooses finance chief as new CEO
- UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Nov 2
- Software firm Sage chooses finance chief as new CEO
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc