Vinci SA (SGEF.PA)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2010||Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Executive Committee and Chairman of the Management and Coordination Committee|
|70||2018||Vice Chairman of the Board|
|63||2006||Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Member of the Executive Committee and Member of the Management and Coordination Committee|
|Member of the Management and Coordination Committee, Chief Operating Officer, Consortium Stade de France, VINCI Stadium|
|56||2017||Executive Vice President, Member of the Management and Coordination Committee, Member of the Executive Committee, Chairman of VINCI Autoroutes|
- France's Vinci keeps outlook for more growth as first half profits rise
- UPDATE 2-France's Vinci keeps outlook for more growth as first half profits rise
- French group Vinci keeps outlook as H1 profit rises
- French and Benelux stocks-Factors to watch on July 10
- Uncertainty hangs over ADP sale as Macron faces delicate decisions |