Seattle Genetics Inc (SGEN.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2004||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|56||2005||Chief Financial Officer|
|48||2014||Executive Vice President - Legal Affairs, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary|
|52||2016||Executive Vice President - Commercial|
|55||2013||Chief Medical Officer, Executive Vice President - Research and Development|
- Biotech group Genmab aims to own bigger share of new drug pipeline
- BRIEF-Seattle Genetics Says CEO Clay Siegall's 2017 Total Compensation Was $8.6 Mln Vs $9.6 Mln In 2016
- BRIEF-Seattle Genetics And Astellas Receive FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation For Enfortumab Vedotin
- UPDATE 2-Seattle Genetics' Hodgkin's lymphoma drug wins U.S. approval
- BRIEF-Seattle Genetics Announces FDA Approval Of Adcetris