DS Smith PLC (SMDS.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|52||2010||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|2013||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2016||Group General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|60||2012||Senior Independent Director|
- UPDATE 4-Packaging group Amcor aims to wrap up rival Bemis for $5.25 bln
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Packaging firm DS Smith to raise £1 billion via rights issue
- British packaging firm DS Smith to raise $1.3 billion via rights issue
- UPDATE 1-British packaging firm DS Smith to raise $1.3 bln via rights issue
- These FTSE 250 stocks are stunning long-term growth bets!
- Should you buy Premier Oil plc, DS Smith plc and James Latham plc following recent news?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Are DS Smith plc, Cambian Group plc and London Stock Exchange Group plc 3 stocks to avoid following today's updates?
- 5 FTSE 250 Fireworks! Bellway plc, Cineworld Group plc, Paypoint plc, DS Smith plc & Supergroup PLC
- Why Barclays PLC, AstraZeneca plc & DS Smith plc Are Trading Far Too Cheaply!