Smith & Nephew PLC (SN.L)
12 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2014||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|47||2018||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|49||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|58||2015||President, Asia Pacific and Emerging Markets|
|50||2016||President, Europe and Canada|
- U.S. FDA removes safety warning from Smith & Nephew's diabetic gel
- Health stocks up on U.S. vote; insurers hit records
- UPDATE 3-Health stocks up on U.S. vote; insurers hit records
- Health stocks up on U.S. vote, Fresenius jumps after California measure defeated
- Brexit-fuelled pound surge weighs on FTSE, BT earnings shine
- Is Ekf Diagnostics Holding plc a buy as shares jump 10%+?
- 2 'must-have' healthcare stocks after today's updates?
- Are these 3 shares simply the best Brexit buys after today's results?
- 3 growth stocks still worth buying: Shire plc, Smith & Nephew plc and Coca Cola HBC AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc vs Smith & Nephew plc: which is the FTSE 100's best medical marvel?
- Should you forget the high valuations and buy FTSE 100 giants Diageo plc, Reckitt Benckiser Group plc and Smith & Nephew plc?