SenesTech Inc (SNES.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2004||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Scientific Officer|
|64||2004||President, Chief Research Officer, Director|
|67||2015||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|56||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer, Assistant Secretary|
|2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President|
- BRIEF-CVI Investments reports 7.9 percent passive stake in Senestech as of Nov 17
- BRIEF-Sabby Volatility Warrant Master Fund reports 7.92 pct passive stake in Senestech
- BRIEF-SenesTech announces pricing of public offering of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock
- BRIEF-Senestech Inc says it plans to offer common stock and warrants
- BRIEF-Senestech Inc files for offering up to 2.5 million shares of co's common stock