Sun Hydraulics Corp (SNHY.OQ)
23 Apr 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2013||Chairman of the Board|
|53||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|50||2006||Chief Financial Officer|
|54||2017||Global Lead - Product Development and Marketing|
|50||2017||Global Co-lead - Electronic Controls|
- BRIEF-Sun Hydraulics Entered Into A First Amendment, Consent And Joinder To Credit Agreement
- BRIEF-Sun Hydraulics Reports Q4 Adj. Earnings Per Share $0.27
- BRIEF-Sun Hydraulics Announces Acquisition Of Faster Group For EUR 430 Million
- BRIEF-Sun Hydraulics prices upsized offering of 4.4 mln shares at $57.50 per share
- BRIEF-Sun Hydraulics Has Commenced Underwritten Public Offering Of 4 Mln Shares Of Common Stock