Solar A/S (SOLARb.CO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|65||2006||Chairman of the Board|
|50||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director Denmark, Member of the Executive Board|
|67||2017||Independent Vice Chairman of the Board|
|52||2011||Chief Financial Officer and Member of the Executive Board|
|54||Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Communications; Member of the Group Management|
- BRIEF-SOLAR Q4 EBITA Falls To DKK 85 Million
- BRIEF-Solar Enters Agreements To Divest Austrian And Belgian Business Activities
- LIVE MARKETS-Closing snapshot: European shares end higher
- LIVE MARKETS-Day one of Davos: top themes from the Swiss Alps
- LIVE MARKETS-Heartwood prefers commodities over stocks on reflation play