Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2013||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|61||2016||Joint President and Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|51||2016||Joint President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|45||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|47||2014||Company Secretary, Executive Vice President - Advisory and Assurance and Supply Chain|
- BRIEF-SA's Competition Tribunal approves Sasol's acquisition of coal mining rights
- FACTBOX-Foreign majors leaving Canada's oil and gas sector
- UPDATE 1-Sasol dumps $13-$15 bln U.S. project, to exit Canadian shale
- Sasol pulls plug on $13-$15 bln US GTL project, to divest from Canadian shale
- UPDATE 1-South Africa eyes BRICS partners to build new $10 billion refinery