Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
7 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|62||2016||Joint President and Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|52||2016||Joint President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|46||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|51||Executive Vice President of Human Resources and corporate affairs|
- UPDATE 1-South Africa agrees to process some gas, oil exploration licences - minister
- BP to invest $1 bln in South Africa, including refinery upgrade
- UPDATE 2-S.Africa's Sanlam to sell $583 mln stake to black investors, staff
- Mainly white South African union protests over Sasol's black share plan
- Mozambique signs oil exploration agreements with Exxon, Rosneft