Sasol Ltd (SOLJ.J)
16 Aug 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|57||2013||Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board|
|62||2016||Joint President and Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|52||2016||Joint President, Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|46||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|51||Executive Vice President of Human Resources and corporate affairs|
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's rand firms, stocks flat
- UPDATE 2-South Africa's Sasol delays results due to U.S. project glitch
- EMERGING MARKETS-Emerging market stocks snap five-session losing run, currencies firm
- South Africa's Sasol delays results due to U.S. project glitch
- South Africa sees new LNG import terminal ready by 2024