Sports Direct International PLC (SPD.L)
15 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|2018||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
- New Debenhams chairman seeks investor consensus as shares slide again
- PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Jan 11
- Debenhams lenders hire FTI to advise on restructuring - Sky News
- UPDATE 2-UK retailer Footasylum cuts profit outlook after disappointing Christmas
- PREVIEW-M&S set to report bleak Christmas, supermarkets face slowdown
- Is this the best retailer after today's results?
- 3 battered mid-caps available at rock-bottom prices!
- 3 stocks with 30% upside: Unilever plc, Sports Direct International plc and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc
- Are these today's top contrarian buys? Halfords Group plc, Bovis Homes Group plc & Sports Direct International plc
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Is it utter madness to buy Barclays plc, Sports Direct International plc and easyJet plc right now?