Spire Healthcare Group PLC (SPI.L)
22 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Executive Officer|
|73||2014||Non-Executive Deputy Chairman of the Board, Senior Independent Director|
|46||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2016||Chief Operating Officer|
- BRIEF-Spire Healthcare Sees FY 2017 Revenues In Range Of 929 Mln Stg To 932 Mln Stg
- RPT-Just Eat to join top table of British business
- UPDATE 1-South Africa's Mediclinic names chief clinical officer as CEO
- UPDATE 1-Consumer stocks and rosy results boost FTSE as easyJet soars
- FTSE recoups early losses as cyclicals recover
- 3 great shares to buy after today's results?
- Why has Neil Woodford bought Breedon Aggregates Ltd, Spire Healthcare Group plc and Purplebricks Group plc?
- Buckle up! 4 FTSE 250 fireworks you MUST check out
- Why Kier Group plc, Ted Baker plc & Spire Healthcare Group PLC Are Stunning Growth Picks
- Where Next For Spire Healthcare Group PLC After Today's Results?
- Should You Sell Double-Digit Risers Sports Direct International PLC, Ted Baker plc, Spire Healthcare Group PLC And Laird PLC?