Spicejet Ltd (SPJT.BO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2015||Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|63||2013||Chief Operating Officer|
|Chief Administrative Officer & Accountable Manager|
|2012||General Manager - Legal, Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- Shares in India's state-owned oil marketing firms gain as crude slumps
- FOCUS-Singapore Airlines-backed Vistara bets on upmarket model in frugal India
- FOCUS-Doubling down: India's IndiGo airline to expand, defend turf despite loss
- Indian airlines unlikely to face big hit from tariff on jet fuel imports, govt data shows
- India's SpiceJet to launch air cargo services from Sept 18