Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc (SPR.N)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|69||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|52||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|56||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|46||2016||Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer|
|57||2015||Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer|
- UPDATE 2-Melrose courts GKN investors after company spurns $9.6 bln bid
- UPDATE 3-GKN rejects 7 bln stg Melrose bid, plans to split in two
- BRIEF-Spirit Aerosystems Builts Fuselage For Bell V-280 Lifted Off For First Time in Texas
- BRIEF-Senior Says Malaysian Unit Secures Multi-Year Spirit Aerosystems Contract
- Spirit Aero to add 1,000 jobs, invest $1 bln at Wichita facility