Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPX.L)
20 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|68||2009||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|56||2014||Group Chief Executive, Executive Director|
|52||2016||Group Finance Director, Executive Director|
|54||2012||General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|54||2016||Executive Director - Europe, Middle East and Africa|
- Positive earnings give European shares a boost but SocGen weighs
- Consumer stocks a headache as FTSE inches higher
- UPDATE 1-Consumer stocks a headache as Britain's FTSE inches higher
- UPDATE 3-Positive earnings give European shares a boost but SocGen weighs
- Britain's FTSE back in the black, Unilever slips after UK snub
- Do today's results make this stock the best in its sector?
- Are Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Rotork plc and Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc three stocks to make you rich?
- Why I Would Buy Betfair Group Ltd And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc But Sell Hardy Oil & Gas plc
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc Reports Another Strong Half-Year
- Why Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc, Barratt Developments Plc And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today