Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|67||2004||Executive Chairperson of the Board|
|45||2008||Executive Vice Chairman of the Board, Managing Director|
|56||Chief Financial Officer|
|55||2011||President - Sugar Mills, Whole Time Director|
|2017||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- UPDATE 1-India scraps sugar export tax to boost exports, cut inventory
- BRIEF-Shree Renuka Sugars Says Impact Of Debt Restructure, Investment By Wilmar Sugar is 20.87 Bln Rupees
- BRIEF-India's Shree Renuka Sugars Dec Quarter Loss Widens
- BRIEF-Wilmar Makes Additional Investment In Shree Renuka Sugars
- BRIEF-India's Shree Renuka Sugars MD Narendra Murkumbi Resigns