Sorrento Therapeutics Inc (SRNE.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2014||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|63||2012||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|61||2014||Executive Vice President - Clinical and Regulatory Affairs|
|2016||Executive Vice President - Corporate Development|
- BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics Enteres Into Securities Purchase Agreement
- BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics says co entered into an at market issuance sales agreement with B. Riley FBR as sales agent
- BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics files for mixed shelf of upto $350 mln
- BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics- Terminated deal with Semnur Pharma to purchase all its issued and outstanding equity
- BRIEF-Sorrento Therapeutics files for resale by selling stockholders of up to 754K shares of common stock - SEC filing