Serco Group PLC (SRP.L)
14 Nov 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2015||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|57||2014||Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|54||2014||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2014||Group General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|47||2017||Non-Executive Independent Director|
- May gave robust update to business, admitted Brexit investment difficulties - Serco CEO
- May told executives Britain to be 'unequivocally' pro-business - May's office
- PM May told executives Britain to be 'unequivocally' pro-business: May's office
- UK's May gave robust update to business, admitted Brexit investment difficulties: Serco CEO
- PM May told executives Britain to be "unequivocally" pro-business - May's office
- Do today's updates make these 3 stocks 'must-haves' for your portfolio?
- Should you buy Tullow Oil plc, John Wood Group plc and Serco Group plc on today's news?
- Will Indivior plc (+71%), Serco Group plc (+33%) & Indus Gas Limited (+105%) be among 2016's big winners?
- Are Serco Group plc, HSS Hire Group plc and Anglo Pacific Group plc today's top turnaround buys?
- Will AstraZeneca plc, Serco Group plc And RSA insurance Group plc Ever Deliver On Their Turnaround Potential?
- 3 Stocks To Avoid In 2016? Monitise Plc, Findel plc & Serco Group plc