Shriram Transport Finance Company Ltd (SRTR.NS)
19 Sep 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|72||2015||Non-Executive Independen Chairman of the Board|
|2016||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Additional Director|
|Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Compliance Officer, Secretary, IR Contact Officer|
|51||2016||Non-Executive Non-Independent Director|
- India's Shriram Transport Finance says group firm will honour NCD repayment
- UPDATE 1-Indian shares mark highest close in nearly two weeks
- BRIEF-Shriram Transport Finance To Consider Raising Funds Through Various Options Of Borrowings
- BRIEF-Shriram Transport Finance Co March-Qtr Profit Down About 3 Pct
- BRIEF-Shriram Transport Finance Co To Consider Raising Funds Via Issue Of Securities