SSE PLC (SSE.L)
13 Dec 2017
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|60||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|54||2002||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2012||Managing Director - Retail|
|2016||Managing Director - Networks|
- Npower forces Innogy to cut profit outlook, shares tumble
- UPDATE 3-Npower forces Innogy to cut profit outlook, shares tumble
- Innogy lowers 2017 outlook on weak British retail business
- UPDATE 3-France awards climate grants to U.S.-based scientists on summit eve
- France awards climate grants to U.S.-based scientists on summit eve
- These 3 top yielders destroy today's low interest rates
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Are Tesco plc, Royal Dutch Shell plc and SSE plc the Footsie's worst growth stocks?
- Are income picks Unilever plc, SSE plc and easyJet plc still a buy after today's updates?
- 5 dividend stocks I'd buy now
- Should you be buying ARM Holdings plc, SSE plc and Pearson plc today?