SSE PLC (SSE.L)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2013||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|58||2018||Chief Financial Officer|
|2002||Finance Director, Executive Director|
|2016||Managing Director - Networks|
- UPDATE 2-UK National Grid attacks Labour's renationalisation plan as profit dips
- Prospect of easing trade tensions, weaker pound lift FTSE 100
- UPDATE 2-Prospect of easing trade tensions, weaker pound lift FTSE 100
- UK energy network firms rattled by Labour state ownership plan
- UPDATE 2-UK energy network firms rattled by Labour state ownership plan
- These 3 top yielders destroy today's low interest rates
- Why now is the perfect time to buy these 3 super income stocks
- Are Tesco plc, Royal Dutch Shell plc and SSE plc the Footsie's worst growth stocks?
- 5 dividend stocks I'd buy now
- Are income picks Unilever plc, SSE plc and easyJet plc still a buy after today's updates?
- Should you be buying ARM Holdings plc, SSE plc and Pearson plc today?