SSR Mining Inc (SSRM.TO)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2017||Independent Chairman of the Board|
|54||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|2012||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|2015||Chief Operating Officer|
|Vice President - Human Resources|
- BRIEF-SSR Mining Reports Q4 Basic Attributable Income Per Share $0.14
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX retreats as lower commodity prices pressure resource stocks
- CANADA STOCKS-TSX slips as resource stocks retreat, pot stocks gain
- BRIEF-SSR Mining Reports Q4, Year-End 2017 Production Results, 2018 Guidance
- BRIEF-Ssr Mining Receives Eia Approval For The Chinchillas Project