STAAR Surgical Co (STAA.OQ)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|59||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Vice President|
|52||2016||Senior Vice President - Commercial Operations for Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America and China.|
|51||2016||Senior Vice President of North American and APAC|
|54||2017||Chief Technology Officer, Vice President|
- BRIEF-Staar Surgical reports Q3 earnings per share $0.03
- BRIEF-Staar surgical appoints Scott Barnes, M.D. as chief medical officer
- BRIEF-Staar Surgical names Deborah Andrews as CFO
- BRIEF-STAAR Surgical, Seoul/Busan BalGeunSeSang eye clinic announce strategic cooperation agreement
- BRIEF-Staar Surgical Q2 loss per share $0.02