Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.L)
23 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||Group Chairman of the Board|
|57||2015||Group Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2018||Non-Executive Independent Deputy Chairman of the Board|
|58||2014||Group Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|51||2015||Regional Chief Executive Officer - Europe & Americas|
- Trade jitters, BoE surprise send FTSE below 7,000 points
- UPDATE 1-Trade jitters, BoE surprise send FTSE below 7,000 points
- Banks send Britain's FTSE to 15-month low; Reckitt rally some relief
- UPDATE 2-Hong Kong follows Fed hike, HKMA ready to defend peg as HK$ at new 33-yr low
- BRIEF-Best Lending Rate Of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Remains Unchanged
- Which bank is the best buy right now?
- Are J Sainsbury plc, BP plc and Standard Chartered plc contrarian corkers or doomed duds?
- 3 stocks with 20%+ upside
- Is it time to buy post-Brexit winners BP plc (+47%), Glencore plc (+161%) and Standard Chartered plc (+55%)?
- Will surprisingly solid Chinese GDP numbers lift Standard Chartered plc, Prudential plc and Burberry Group plc?
- After recent declines, are Barclays plc and Standard Chartered plc bid targets?