Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.NS)
22 Mar 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|79||2012||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2011||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
|63||2012||Managing Director, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 1-India's Sun Pharma Q3 profit jumps four-fold on strong U.S. show
- India's Sun Pharma Q3 profit rises nearly four-fold, beats estimate
- Indian shares muted as global growth, trade worries weigh
- Indian shares snap 5 days of gains amid global growth worries
- UPDATE 2-India's Sun Pharma takes steps to ease governance concerns; shares rally