Severn Trent PLC (SVT.L)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|58||2010||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|41||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|48||2015||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director|
|53||2011||Group General Counsel, Company Secretary|
|50||2016||Managing Director - Wholesale Operations, Executive Director|
- UPDATE 2-Severn Trent says closed Jaguar Land Rover plant can now operate normally
- UPDATE 2-Burst pipes close UK car plant and leave thousands without water
- Jaguar Land Rover says Solihull plant closed as water pipe bursts
- Jaguar Land Rover halts production at UK plant after water supply disruption - Severn Trent
- Cyclicals, South Africa-exposed stocks help steady FTSE 100
- Three great shares to buy after this week's updates?
- 3 Brexit 'buys': AstraZeneca plc, Compass Group plc and Severn Trent plc
- A possible recession makes utility stocks attractive now
- Buy National Grid plc, Severn Trent plc, 3i Infrastructure plc & GCP Infrastructure Investments Limited to protect against volatility?
- 3 defensive stocks in case of Brexit: National Grid plc, SSE plc and Severn Trent plc
- Can Severn Trent plc, Pennon Group plc and United Utilities Group plc provide "Brexit shelter"?