Swedol AB (publ) (SWOLb.ST)
18 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|42||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|51||2014||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|53||2017||IT (Information Technology) Manager|
|44||2016||Head of Business Development|
- BRIEF-Swedol Requested Pareto Securities To Opine On Valuation Of Co's Shares In Connection To Offer By Nordstjernan
- BRIEF-Swedol Q1 Operating Profit Down At SEK 24.0 Million
- BRIEF-Nordstjernan makes mandatory 32 SEK/share bid for Swedol
- BRIEF-Swedol: Finansinspektionen Says Nordstjernan Increases Its Holding In Swedol
- BRIEF-Wihlborgs Signs Lease With Swedol In Malmö