Tata Coffee Ltd (TACO.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2013||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|60||2015||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director|
|2015||Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|71||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Director - Finance|
|2012||Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- BRIEF-India's Tata Coffee Sept-qtr consol profit down 24 pct
- BRIEF-Tata Coffee sets up freeze-dried coffee plant in Vietnam
- BRIEF-India's Tata Coffee June-qtr consol profit falls
- BRIEF-India's Tata Coffee gets members' nod for re-appointment of K. Venkataraman as CFO
- BRIEF-Tata Coffee seeks members' nod for re-appointing K. Venkataramanan as executive director – finance & CFO