Transmissora Alianca de Energia Eletrica SA (TAEE11.SA)
18 Dec 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|70||2015||Chairman of the Board|
|56||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Director of Business Development|
|50||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations|
|56||Chief Technology Officer, Member of the Executive Board|
|45||2016||Legal and Regulatory Officer|
- On heels of J&F deal, Brazil's Taesa to bid for new licenses
- Brazil's Taesa says it still eyes concessions after purchase of Ambar Energia
- Brazil's J&F sells power transmission lines for $242 million
- Brazilian corporates warm to syndicated revolvers
- Brazil's Eletrobras raises $325 mln from asset sales in auction