Tata Global Beverages Ltd (TAGL.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2014||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Executive Director|
|59||2013||Group Chief Financial Officer, Wholetime Director|
|49||2012||Chief Executive Officer of Watawala Plantations Ltd.|
|2013||Regional President, Europe, Middle East and Africa|
- BRIEF-Tata Global Beverages Divests 31.85 Pct Stake In JV Estate Management Services for 1.20 bln rupees
- BRIEF-India's Tata Global Beverages Sept-qtr group consol profit up about 13 pct
- BRIEF-Tata Global Beverages launches first tea cafe in Bangalore
- BRIEF-Tata Starbucks reaffirms growth in India with entry into Kolkata in 2018
- BRIEF-Tata Global Beverages says overseas unit formed step down subsidiary in Russia