Tata Motors Ltd (TAMO.NS)
15 Feb 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|55||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|59||2016||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2017||Chief Financial Officer|
|2018||President - Electric Mobility Business and Corporate Strategy|
|President - Passenger Vehicle Business Unit|
- Tata Motors posts record $4 billion loss on Jaguar woes, shares crash |
- Indian shares end over 1 pct lower, Tata Motors drags
- UPDATE 3-Tata Motors posts record $4 bln loss on Jaguar woes, shares crash
- Tata Motors drags Indian shares lower on record loss
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Tata Motors cuts profit margin outlook for JLR over Brexit, China woes