Tata Communications Ltd (TATA.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2017||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2011||Group Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director|
|53||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
|55||2011||Non-Executive Independent Director - Panatone Nominee|
- BRIEF-Tata Communications Partners With Chunghwa Telecom
- TABLE-India's mobile phone users rise 4.97 mln to 1.17 bln in Dec
- BRIEF-India's Tata Communications Sept Qtr Consol Profit Slumps
- BRIEF-Voestalpine CEO sees signs that railway business will pick up
- BRIEF-India's Tata Communications Ties Up With Oracle To Drive Digital Transformation For Global Enterprises