Tata Communications Ltd (TATA.NS)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2017||Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|51||2011||Group Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Non-Independent Executive Director|
|53||2015||Chief Financial Officer|
|2015||Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary|
|2016||Government Nominee, Non-Executive Director|
- BRIEF-Tata Communications Partners with Ultracast
- With new Chinese link, Nepal ends India's internet monopoly
- TABLE-India's mobile phone customer base falls 15.7 mln in Nov
- BRIEF-Tata Communications Approves Draft Of Scheme Of Arrangement & Reconstruction With Hemisphere Properties India
- TABLE-India's mobile phone customer base falls 4.9 mln in Oct