Telenor ASA (TEL.OL)
21 Jan 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2016||Chair of the Board|
|58||2015||President, Chief Executive Officer|
|55||2017||Vice Chair of the Board|
|52||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|53||2017||Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer|
- Factbox: Huawei's challenges in Europe mount after Polish arrests
- UPDATE 2-Norway considering whether to exclude Huawei from building 5G network
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Thai DTAC settles CAT legal disputes for about $300 mln; shares tumble
- Telenor's Thailand unit to pay nearly $300 mln in legal disputes
- Norway considering whether to exclude Huawei from building 5G network