thyssenkrupp AG (TKAG.DE)
17 May 2019
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|56||2019||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|52||2018||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer|
|48||2018||Independent Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|57||2014||Member of the Executive Board, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer|
|47||2013||Member of the Executive Board, Director of Human Resources and Labor Director|
- Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Turmoil at Thyssenkrupp marks battle for Germany's economic identity
- INSIGHT-Turmoil at Thyssenkrupp marks battle for Germany's economic identity
- Trade rhetoric weighs on European shares
- French Naval Group would look at Thyssen's marine unit if it goes on sale- Frankfurter Allgemeine