Thyssenkrupp AG (TKAG.DE)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|51||2018||Chairman of the Executive Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|46||2016||Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Employee Representative|
|2018||Chief Operating Officer|
|55||2014||Member of the Executive Board, Chief Legal and Compliance Officer|
|45||2013||Member of the Executive Board, Director of Human Resources and Labor Director|
- Thyssenkrupp overhaul must protect worker interests - labour boss
- UPDATE 1-Thyssenkrupp overhaul must protect worker interests -labour boss
- Thyssenkrupp overhaul must protect worker interests -labour boss
- Cybersecurity and training needs boost cost of German warship
- Thyssenkrupp reorganises industrials unit as problems mount