Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||2017||Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|53||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Interim Chief Financial Officer|
|Vice President - Investor Relations and Communications|
|2016||Corporate Counsel and Company Secretary|
- UPDATE 1-Exxon Mobil signs deal for deepwater oil exploration off Ghana
- African Markets - Factors to watch on Jan. 18
- UPDATE 1-Ivory Coast awards Tullow two new oil and gas blocks
- Ivory Coast awards Tullow two oil blocks - government spokesman
- INTERVIEW-Kenya cuts local communities' share of oil revenue
- Which oil major will be the first to soar by 30%+?
- Is this stock the best buy in the resources sector after today's results?
- Three non-UK shares to cure your post-Brexit blues?
- Three great bargains after today’s news?
- Are these 3 resources stocks on the cusp of stunning returns?
- Sinking oil price has torpedoed Premier Oil plc and Tullow Oil plc