Trinity Industries Inc (TRN.N)
16 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|63||1999||Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer|
|45||2011||Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President|
|58||2014||Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer|
|52||2012||Senior Vice President, Group President|
|61||2006||Senior Vice President; Group President|
- UPDATE 1-U.S. corporate buybacks, dividends since tax bill vote
- BRIEF-Trinity Industries To Spin-Off Company's Infrastructure-Related Businesses
- BRIEF-Trinity Industries reports Q3 earnings per share of $0.43
- BRIEF-Trinity Industries wins at fifth circuit court of appeals
- BRIEF-Trinity wins reversal of $663 mln guardrail judgment