Trinseo SA (TSE.N)
19 Jan 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|61||2016||President, Chief Executive Officer, Director|
|60||2016||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President|
|59||2011||Senior Vice President - Human Resources|
|52||2015||Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, and Corporate Secretary|
|51||2015||Senior Vice President - Corporate Development and Business Services|
- BRIEF-Trinseo SA reports Q3 earnings per share $0.74
- BRIEF-Trinseo sa says updating q3, 2017 outlook
- BRIEF-Trinseo Materials Operating S.C.A and Trinseo Materials Finance along with other units of co enters into senior secured credit agreement
- BRIEF-Trinseo says indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries executed indenture with Bank of New York Mellon
- BRIEF-Trinseo announces pricing of senior notes to refinance existing indebtedness