Tata Power Company Ltd (TTPW.NS)
23 May 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|54||2017||Additional Non-Executive Chairman of the Board|
|2018||Chief Executive Officer, Managing Director, Director|
|2014||Chief Financial Officer|
|63||2017||Chief Operating Officer, Executive Director|
|2017||Chief Compliance Officer, Company Secretary|
- Indian fishermen hail U.S. Supreme Court decision to hear World Bank suit
- India's thermal coal imports rise over 15 pct in Q1 - trader
- BRIEF-Tata Power Launches IoT Based Smart Consumer Sub Station Enabled By Tata Communications
- India's Tata Power to sell defence business for $342 mln
- BRIEF-Tata Power Board Approves Sale Of Stakes In Tata Communications And Panatone Finvest