Universal Health Services Inc (UHS.N)
16 Mar 2018
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|79||2009||Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer|
|61||2017||Executive Vice President, President of Behavioral Health Care Division|
|63||2017||Executive Vice President, President of Acute Care Division|
|59||2017||Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Secretary|
- BRIEF-Universal Health Services Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share $2.31
- GRAPHIC-Banks, healthcare service firms among winners from U.S. tax bill
- BRIEF-Universal Health Services announces dividend and increase to stock repurchase program
- BRIEF-Universal Health Services reports Q3 earnings per share $1.47
- BRIEF-UK's CMA says Cygnet-Cambian deal will hurt competition for male mental health service in East Midlands