Usinas Siderurgicas de Minas Gerais SA Usiminas (USIM5.SA)
R$ -0.05 (-0.55%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2017||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|64||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Vice President of Technology, Quality and Commercial Area, Member of the Executive Board|
|61||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Subsidiaries Development Officer|
|60||Industrial Vice-President, Member of the Executive Board|
- UPDATE 1-Brazil steelmaker CSN mulls sales of Usiminas shares to cut debt
- Brazil steelmaker CSN mulls sales of Usiminas shares to cut debt
- UPDATE 1-Brazil's Usiminas more than doubles profit in 2018
- Brazil's Usiminas more than doubles profits in 2018
- EMERGING MARKETS-Mexican peso jumps on airport bond buyback plan, trade relief