Usinas Siderurgicas de Minas Gerais SA Usiminas (USIM5.SA)
19 Apr 2018
R$ 0.39 (+3.53%)
Get access to over 18 million research reports from over 1,700 sources.
For several years, Reuters.com has provided analyst research reports for downloading. In an effort to streamline our website, analyst research will now be available from our dedicated page for Thomson Reuters On Demand, and the Reuters service will discontinue as of September 30, 2016.
Thomson Reuters On Demand provides over 18 million research reports from 1,700 sources.
Moreover, Thomson Reuters On Demand offers fast and cost-effective solutions that would allow you to retrieve information on:
- private equity
- third-party document and information retrieval
- and much, much more…
Click here to request a report and the team of expert analysts will get back to you shortly, to ensure you get the report you need.
|52||2016||Chairman of the Board|
|60||2017||Chairman of the Supervisory Board|
|64||2017||Chief Executive Officer, Vice President of Technology, Quality and Commercial Area, Member of the Executive Board|
|61||2014||Chief Financial Officer, Director of Investor Relations, Member of the Executive Board, Chief Subsidiaries Development Officer|
|60||Industrial Vice-President, Member of the Executive Board|
- EMERGING MARKETS-Fading trade war fears lift LatAm markets
- Brazil's Usiminas plans to raise steel prices, reopens furnace
- BRIEF-CEO Of Brazilian steelmaker Usiminas says co will not export to the U.S. this year
- EMERGING MARKETS-Brazil traders buy back in on geopolitical calm, Wall Street gains
- BRIEF-Brazil's Usiminas to restart blast furnace in Ipatinga- filing